February 10, 2015

Bible Verses About Love



Romans 12:9
Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Ephesians 4:2
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

Jeremiah 31:3
I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.

1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

1 John 4:8

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Psalm 100:5
For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.


Leviticus 19:18
Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Psalm 18:1
I love you, O LORD, my strength.

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives
in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God,
who loved me and gave himself for me.

1 Corinthians 16:14

Do everything in love.

1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Lamentations 3:22
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.