February 23, 2015

Bible Verses About Strength


Bible verses about strength


Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me.

Psalm 118:14
The LORD is my strength and my song. He is my savior.

Ephesians 3:16
I'm asking God to give you a gift from the wealth of his glory. I pray that he would give you inner strength and power through his Spirit.

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in times of trouble.

Revelation 7:12
saying: "Amen! Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever. Amen!"

Isaiah 33:2
O LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.

2 Timothy 4:17
But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion's mouth.

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

Isaiah 40:31
Yet, the strength of those who wait with hope in the LORD will be renewed. They will soar on wings like eagles. They will run and won't become weary. They will walk and won't grow tired.

Psalm 68:35
You are awesome, O God, in your sanctuary; the God of Israel gives power and strength to his people. Praise be to God!

2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

Nehemiah 8:10
Then he told them, "Go, eat rich foods, drink sweet drinks, and send portions to those who cannot provide for themselves. Today is a holy day for the Lord. Don't be sad because the joy you have in the LORD is your strength."

Ephesians 6:10
Finally, receive your power from the Lord and from his mighty strength.

Mark 12:30
So love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.'

Isaiah 12:2
Look! God is my Savior. I am confident and unafraid, because the LORD is my strength and my song. He is my Savior."

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.