March 7, 2015

Bible Verses About Prayer


Bible Verses about Prayer

Psalm 145:18
The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

1 Thessalonians 5:17
pray continually;

Acts 20:36
And when he had said these things, he knelt down and prayed with them all.

John 14:12-14
I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.



James 5:16
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

Mark 11:24
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Luke 18:1
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.

1 Chronicles 16:11
Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

1 Corinthians 1:4

I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that was given you in Christ Jesus,



Luke 6:12
One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God.

Bible Verses About Prayer
Colossians 4:2
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.

Psalm 4:1
Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer.

Proverbs 15:29
The LORD is far from the wicked but he hears the prayer of the righteous. One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God.