July 27, 2015

10+ Bible Verses To Jump Start Your Day


10+ Bible Verses To Jump Start Your Day

Psalm 139:13-14 (NIV)
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Psalm 34:8 (NIV)
Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.

Colossians 3:15 (NIV)
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

Psalm 73:26 (NIV)
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.



Philippians 4:19 (NIV)
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

Luke 12:11-12 (NIV)
Do not worry about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say, for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say.

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Proverbs 16:3 (NIV)
Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.

Psalm 143:8 (NIV)
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.



Psalm 19:14 (NIV)
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Psalm 32:8 (ESV)
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

Psalm 91:4 (NIV)
He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

Psalm 46:10 (ESV)
“Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”

(Image provided by: freedigitalphotos.net)