July 6, 2015

Singing for Elizabeth - Music Downloads



A few years back, I hosted an online music fundraiser in hopes to help raise some money for my dear friend, Elizabeth Chalker. (Elizabeth is suffering from Mold/Biotoxin illness, genetic deficiencies, and  late stage Lyme disease.) The event was a collection of artist that were "Singing for Elizabeth" in a live broadcast. We were able to bring some financial assistance her way, but it just wasn't enough.

To this day, Elizabeth is still in need of funds to help cover her medical treatments, basic daily living, and supportive help. So once again, I am "Singing for Elizabeth" in hopes to bring some much needed financial assistance to her.

I am donating 3 recordings of my original Christian songs for downloads in return for any financial contribution towards helping Elizabeth.

Singing for Elizabeth Chalker
Elizabeth's Personal Website
http://www.helpelizabeth.net

Want to help? Just follow the three steps listed below:

1. Please keep Elizabeth in your prayers. 

2. Click the contribute button with a finical gift to help Elizabeth. (Any amount of money is appreciated.)

3. Click the download music button to get the three songs. 




Contribute Now!

For contributions by check or money order, please send to: 

Elizabeth Chalker Special Needs Trust 
c/o DR. Corey Cameron
2620 N.E. 25th Street
Lighthouse Point, FL 33064

download music



You may also like to read:

Hanging On by the Scratch Marks My Nails Left Behind: Raw Faith

Hanging On by the Scratch Marks My Nails Left Behind: Raw Faith

Hanging On by the Scratch Marks My Nails Left Behind (Raw Faith) is a book that will help you find your own Raw Faith, not only to merely survive rather to persevere. You will learn how to overcome, how to turn to the One who holds the key, no matter where you are on your life’s journey....read more



A Cry Out To God -  My personal battle with depression and how I overcame it all.

A Cry Out To God 

There's a history of depressive illness in my family, so I was predisposed to have it from birth. Mix that with the environmental factors in my life and BAM! I have what I like to call, "The Double Whammy." Yes, it's a recipe for heartache, pain, and despair. I started having panic attacks, anxiety, and spells of sadness at an early age...read more



Lord, You Want Me To Do What?

Lord, You Want Me To Do What?

This is the story of how I forgave the man that molested me. After over 20 years of housing the spirit of bitterness, hate, resentment, pain, anxiety, and depression, I truly forgave this sex offender. ...read more

Bible Verses for When You Need Comfort

Bible Verses for When You Need Comfort

No matter what may be causing your suffering, sadness, pain, loneliness, grief, etc.... God knows and wants to comfort you! Just call on him...read more

Verses for Pain & Suffering

Pain & Suffering

A set of Bible verses you can read when you are dealing with pain, hurt, or suffering...read more