September 3, 2015

20+ Bible Verses To Help Start Your Day On The Right Foot!



John 1:12 (NIV)
Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.

Psalm 118:24 (NIV)
"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Psalm 5:3 (NIV)
In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.

Psalm 30:5 (ESV)
For his anger is but for a moment,and his favor is for a lifetime.
Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Lamentations 3:22-24 (ESV)
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.”



1 Corinthians 1:30 (NLT)
God has united you with Christ Jesus. For our benefit God made him to be wisdom itself. Christ made us right with God; he made us pure and holy, and he freed us from sin.

Ephesians 1:13 (NIV)
And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit.

Hebrews 13:8 (NIV)
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Psalm 18:2 (NIV)
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;    my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,    my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalms 121:2 (NIV)
My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

John 16:33 (NIV)
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Matthew 18:1-4 (ESV)
At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 12:22-28 (NIV)
Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?

Philippians 4:4 (ESV)
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice.



1 Thessalonians 5:16 (ESV)
Rejoice always,

Romans 15:13 (ESV)
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Romans 5:11 (ESV)
More than that, we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

Isaiah 49: 13 (NLT)
Sing for joy, O heavens! Rejoice, O earth! Burst into song, O mountains! For the LORD has comforted his people and will have compassion on them in their suffering.

Isaiah 55:12 (NIV)
"You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands."

Proverbs 17:22 (NIV)
"A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."

Matthew 5:8 (NIV)
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

 Nehemiah 9:5 (NIV)
“Stand up and praise the Lord your God, who is from everlasting to everlasting.”  “Blessed be your glorious name, and may it be exalted above all blessing and praise.

(Image provided by: freedigitalphotos.net)



You may also like to read:

10 Things To Pray For Yourself Everyday

10 Things To Pray For Yourself Everyday

While we usually pray for others, we should not forget about ourselves. God loves you and wants to hear from you!....click here




10+ Bible Verses To Jump Start Your Day

10+ Bible Verses To Jump Start Your Day

Rise and shine and give God the glory! Refresh your heart, mind, and soul by spending time with God's Word!....click here



Helpful Bible Verses for Panic Attacks and Anxiety

Helpful Bible Verses for Panic Attacks and Anxiety

This is a list of helpful bible verses for when you are in need of biblical counseling for your anxiety and panic attacks....click here



A Cry Out To God -  My personal battle with depression and how I overcame it all.

A Cry Out To God 

There's a history of depressive illness in my family, so I was predisposed to have it from birth. Mix that with the environmental factors in my life and BAM! I have what I like to call, "The Double Whammy." Yes, it's a recipe for heartache, pain, and despair. I started having panic attacks, anxiety, and spells of sadness at an early age...read more



Lord, You Want Me To Do What?

Lord, You Want Me To Do What?

This is the story of how I forgave the man that molested me. After over 20 years of housing the spirit of bitterness, hate, resentment, pain, anxiety, and depression, I truly forgave this sex offender. ...read more



Bible Verses for When You Need Comfort

Bible Verses for When You Need Comfort

No matter what may be causing your suffering, sadness, pain, loneliness, grief, etc.... God knows and wants to comfort you! Just call on him...read more




Verses for Pain & Suffering

Pain & Suffering

A set of Bible verses you can read when you are dealing with pain, hurt, or suffering...read more