March 31, 2016

Words of Jesus - Spring Clean Your Heart -10 Awe-Inspiring Bible Quotes



Eternal Life for His Sheep
John 10:27-30 (NIV) 
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”

The Way, The Truth and The Life

John 14:6 (NIV)
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

The Water of Life
John 4:13-14 (NIV)  
Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

Love Your Enemies
Matthew 5:43-44 (NIV)
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,



The Greatest Commandment
Matthew 22:37-38 (NIV)
Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment.

Be a Light in the World
Matthew 5:16 (NIV) 
In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

The Good Shepherd

John 10:10-11 (NIV)
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.  “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

Ask, Seek, Find
Matthew 7:7-8 (NIV)
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Do Unto Others
Matthew 7:12 (NIV) 
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.



Seek the Kingdom of God First 

Matthew 6:33 (NIV) 
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

(Image used for post provided by: freedigitalphotos.net)