November 9, 2016

Helpful Bible Verses for Panic Attacks and Anxiety (Part 2)


Helpful Bible Verses for Panic Attacks and Anxiety (Part 2)

John 14:27 (ESV)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

1 Peter 5:6-8 (ESV)
Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Colossians 3:15 (ESV)
And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.


Philippians 4:19 (ESV)
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 4:8 (ESV)
In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.



Isaiah 54:10 (ESV)
For the mountains may depart
and the hills be removed,
but my steadfast love shall not depart from you,
and my covenant of peace shall not be removed,”
says the Lord, who has compassion on you.


2 Timothy 1:7 (ESV)
for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Isaiah 41:10 (ESV)
fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


Deuteronomy 31:6 (ESV)
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Psalm 56:3 (ESV)
When I am afraid,I put my trust in you.

Psalm 56:11 (ESV)
in God I trust; I shall not be afraid.
What can man do to me?

Proverbs 12:25 (ESV)
Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down,
but a good word makes him glad.

Luke 12:29-32 (ESV)
And do not seek what you are to eat and what you are to drink, nor be worried. For all the nations of the world seek after these things, and your Father knows that you need them. Instead, seek his kingdom, and these things will be added to you. “Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.



Psalm 120:1 (ESV)
In my distress I called to the Lord, and he answered me.

Hebrews 13:5-6 (ESV)
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we can confidently say,

“The Lord is my helper;
I will not fear;
what can man do to me?”

Romans 8:38-39 (ESV)
For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Psalm 29:11
May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!


John 16:33 (ESV)
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”


~ VIEW PART 1 OF THIS LIST BY CLICKING HERE ~

You may also like to read:
Helpful Bible Verses for Panic Attacks and Anxiety (Part 1)

Helpful Bible Verses for Panic Attacks and Anxiety (Part 1)

This is a list of helpful bible verses for when you are in need of biblical counseling for your anxiety and panic attacks....read more

A Cry Out To God -  My personal battle with depression and how I overcame it all.

A Cry Out To God 

There's a history of depressive illness in my family, so I was predisposed to have it from birth. Mix that with the environmental factors in my life and BAM! I have what I like to call, "The Double Whammy." Yes, it's a recipe for heartache, pain, and despair. I started having panic attacks, anxiety, and spells of sadness at an early age...read more



Lord, You Want Me To Do What?

Lord, You Want Me To Do What?

This is the story of how I forgave the man that molested me. After over 20 years of housing the spirit of bitterness, hate, resentment, pain, anxiety, and depression, I truly forgave this sex offender. ...read more



Bible Verses for When You Need Comfort

Bible Verses for When You Need Comfort

No matter what may be causing your suffering, sadness, pain, loneliness, grief, etc.... God knows and wants to comfort you! Just call on him...read more




Verses for Pain & Suffering

Pain & Suffering

A set of Bible verses you can read when you are dealing with pain, hurt, or suffering...read more